FLYFF FOR ALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: Boss Drops in Instance Dungeons

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion: Boss Drops in Instance Dungeons Empty Suggestion: Boss Drops in Instance Dungeons

Post by protomega Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:03 am

Can you please make the bosses in the instance dungeons drop rare items. Since me and my friends tried to go boss hunting (queen in euphresia and dutchess in les britannia) for hours and we only got penya and a couple of diamonds. It would be a great help if you put them since everyone is bored waiting for the guild siege and clockworks to respawn. It would be great to have something new

Thank you for reading this post
protomega
protomega

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Boss Drops in Instance Dungeons Empty Re: Suggestion: Boss Drops in Instance Dungeons

Post by FlyForAll Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:51 am

what monster? coz its 100% it will drop 1 or 2 weapons. unless you want a donate one to be drop in there =))
FlyForAll
FlyForAll
Admin

https://flyfforall.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Boss Drops in Instance Dungeons Empty Re: Suggestion: Boss Drops in Instance Dungeons

Post by protomega Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 pm

I Suggest to make the euphresia queen and/or the dutchess of les britannia drop rare weapons but with different effect with the others since majestic,Black,Mastercraft and Mystic have all the same effects. it doesn't really need to be a donate one as long as it has a little bit higher atk and different effects than the others Very Happy ( By the way thanks for reading my post Very Happy)
protomega
protomega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down